Thursday, August 25, 2011

Catch up; Self finding: and Freshman Year!!!


I haven't updated since June, and I think that it would be a good time to give the Internet an ABBEY update:

I GOT MY BRACES OFF!!! FINALLY! World, hear me now, I AM SO HAPPY!! I can NOT stop smiling! I love my teeth! God Blessed me with a wonderful smile, I am so giddy that I can show the world!

Speaking of God... I learned a VERY important message. I just wish that it didn't take me six months to figure out! And that VERY important message is: is that, as cheesy as it is, DON'T GIVE INTO PEER PRESSURE!! I learned and realized how off track I was with God. I was becoming more "Worldly" than Godly. There is a website called www.projectinspired.com that I found that is just for teen girls. On that website, they do a campaign called "Me Without Makeup" You email a picture of yourself and tell what you like about yourself. I LOVE it! this truly dares many girls to go outside of their comfort zone. And MY how their inner beauty shines! For all the girls out there: NO matter any, boy, pimple, blemish, or bully... JESUS LOVES YOU!!

Finally!! My turn for high school! I am so pumped!! I have classes with a few of my friends, but at least I have lunch with my best friend! And I have many high school goals; but the most important one: be a campus missionary.

Peace and the Lord be with you!

~Abbey

No comments:

Post a Comment